The secret of every third
According to studies * , 36% of women experience involuntary urination during pregnancy and after childbirth. But these nine months are one of the most beautiful periods in a woman’s life. How to make them more comfortable?
What is the reason?
During pregnancy and after childbirth, the pelvic floor muscles that support the bladder and regulate urination can weaken due to hormonal changes, fetal pressure, and stress when the baby is born. Due to the loss of elasticity, even laughter and coughing can cause the release of urine. Needless to say, situations when you need to raise the baby! And if women know about many of the difficulties of the postpartum period in advance, then rarely anyone is ready for such a surprise. As a result, young mothers experience fear, embarrassment, confusion, and do not understand at all what to do. And this is a very common phenomenon: every third woman between the ages of 25 and 70 has ever experienced such problems *.
Do not despair!
Special Kegel exercises will help restore weakened pelvic floor muscles – such a workout takes only a few minutes and is completely invisible to others.
Kegel exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles
First, try to stop the flow of urine while urinating. Muscles that you feel and need to train. Tighten them, count to 5. Perform 20 contractions and relaxations. There should be at least 3-5 such approaches per day. It will take an average of 8-12 weeks of regular exercise to regain urinary control.
By the way, such a charge has another nice bonus – strong pelvic muscles make it possible to make the sensations during sex more vivid. And for a feeling of absolute confidence and comfort right now, use special TENA Lady pads.
7 YES to try TENA Lady Special Pads
- They differ from the usual pads for “critical” days, as they are designed specifically to absorb urine.
- Absorb 2 times more than regular sanitary pads ** because they contain special superabsorbent granules.
- Their surface remains dry and does not irritate the skin.
- The products are thin and inconspicuous, like regular pads *** .
- Effectively neutralize odor.
- The TENA Lady range of pads range from ultra-thin to super absorbent.
- They can be purchased at pharmacies and in regular supermarkets in the departments of feminine hygiene.
* – Data from a study on urinary incontinence among women, March 2009, Magram Market Research LLC. The study involved 1,700 women in 14 Russian cities with a population of 1 million or more people.
** – Research data on testing urological pads TENA Lady Mini (TENA Lady Mini) at home, Moscow, March-April 2009, Magram Market Research LLC. The study involved 201 women aged 35 to 65 years.
*** – Compared to gaskets manufactured by the SCA Group.